Thank you Ayla:)

Lately I have had a really hard time feeling the spirit. I have had a very hard time keeping up with going to church, reading my scriptures, praying, and even going to young womens. Which are some of my most favorite things to do. I feel that I made a huge mistake, When I felt The lord had left me.. Really I had left him. the lord will ALWAYS be there for you. No Matter what you have done or how you may feel. the lord loves you, And you can go to him When ever you need anything. I had a very good talk with Ayla, On of my fiends from young women's. She shared a scripture with me. It is my favorite of all by far.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear Not for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

This scripture just touched my heart. I felt really stupid because I started to cry.. But.. I know it was the spirit. the lord is there for you. Always, Each and everyday. I have learned to put my trust in the lord. And I know that no matter what I have done or however I feel I can always go to him for help. I hope my parents know that I love them as well. I wish they would come to church with me:) They would feel good I just know it. We need to be instruments for the lord. I am trying to be happy and Do the best I can to help other people stay on the right path. I love the lord With all my heart and I hope you know that these things I say are true. I have never felt more peace and comfort than what I feel while I'm praying and reading the scriptures. It over joys me. I love the lord. And.. thank you so much Ayla for helping me realize that all you have to do is have faith:) I love you

1 comment:

  1. That was nice, Sunshine. If you feel that strongly about the church then you need to keep going. Make sure you make it on Sundays and to the activities on Weds. I've always left the option open for you. I wanted it to be your choice. If thats what you want then you need to just make sure you do it.:) I love you lots!!! I'm always here if or when you need to talk about anything, I hope you know that. Things have been a little confusing lately for all of us and I'm sorry for that. But, I hope you know how much I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete