Yup..

" Do not ever doubt the goodness of God, even if you do not know 'why.' They are questions that usually go begging in mortality. Mortality was designed, in a manner of speaking, as the season of unanswered questions. I believe that mortality's supreme test is to face the 'why' and then let it go, trusting humbly in the Lord's promise that 'all things must come to pass in their time." - Elder Lance B. Wickman.

I think way to often we do have unanswered questions, and most the time we are scared. We always have, and we always will. I know that the lord has an answer to everything and he only has your best interest in hand. I know most the time I tend to look for big things in my life or big changes but really really it is the little things that truely make us who we are. Without the everyday struggles we face we would never be able to recognize the good in our life and be thankfull for all the things we DO have. It is ok to be scared it really is..EVERYONE is. We just need to remember he will always be there and he will never leave your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment