A Little About Me:)


My name is Cierra Arron Madill. I am 14 years old I will be 15 on January 25:) I love to Blog and Twitter and Face book and I love putting videos on YouTube:) I play the Piano, guitar and the trumpet:) I love to sing and hang out with friends. My best friend is Kylie Brown:) She means the world to me and I would not know what to do without her:) She brings so much joy and happiness to my life:) My favorite singer is Miranda Lambert. My favorite songs are Only Prettier, Me and Charlie Talking, and White Liar. She sings a lot more that I love but.. I could name songs all day:) I love Spaghetti, potatoes and LOVE LOVE LOVE anything with sugar:) hehe. I go to church and I love my young womens:) I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do it is always Cake boss, MTV cribs, Top Model, or Law and Order:) I love CSI. Sarah Sidle Is my favorite character. This year I have decided I hate the snow. It is way to cold and I hate walking to the bus stop frozen. I am in high school and it is pretty fun:) the only sad thing is that all the Hot men are like years older. So that's Gay... haha:) I love taking pictures:) and when I have my camera out I take a lot!!! I have 7 brothers and sisters:) I am the oldest:) I am a BIG drama queen.. I love to act and be silly:) I hate men for all time and eternity because they are nothing but heart breaks and they are a waste of your time.. end of story.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty picture of you Cierra.
    actually all your photo's are good the camra LoVeS YoU =)
    I like looking at your blog cute , cute , cute

    ReplyDelete