My ABC List:)

Well My friend made me make a List of the ABC's about me. So I thought it would be fun to post it on my blog:)

A- Always Looking for Something to do:)

B- Brave:) oh so very very brave!! hehe

C- Cierra is my name:)

D- Dreams of one day being called Cierra Bieber :)

E- Eats like no other:P

F- Finds plyaing the guitar funn!!

G- Girls are brats!!

H- HEHE

I- Ice cream ROCKS!!!

J- Justin Bieber loves me.. he just doesnt know it yet:)

K- Keeps her phone with her at all times:)

L- LOVES LOVES LOVES MUSIC!!!!

M- Makes funny Faces alot:)

N- Never stops thinking about food:)

O- Over excited about everything:)!!!

P- Poopy Days are the worst:(

Q- Queen of all the hippo Folk:)

R- Rolls her eyes at stupid people!

S- Sings all the time:)

T- time is an issue

U- Uhhhhhhhhh

V- Vrooom:)

W- West Lake Is my School

X- XOXOXOXOXOX:)

Y- Your love is my drug:)

Z- Zippidy Do Da:)

No comments:

Post a Comment