A Best Friend:)

Kylie Brown is my best friend. I love her more than anything in the world and I sure hope she knows that. I would do anything for Kylie and Have known Kylie for 4 years now. And I cant think of anyone else that I would ask for to be my friend. Kylie is a sweet Beautiful young woman and I love her to death. If we are not right nest to each other we are talking on the phone. If we aren't talking on the phone we are texting. And if we are not texting there is a very high possibility we are talking or thinking about each other. We have don't sooo much together and we have had allot of fun memories:) Like.. going to the movies.. Hiking the mountain bare foot... Sneaking out... going on long walks... Sitting in the bathroom all day at school.. boy friend problems...Girl problems... ME and Kylie have been through it all. I would not take back a moment we have spent together. She is My best friend. I have never loved someone so much in my life. We love pulling all nighters and We love getting high off of monsters:) We always ride scooters to the gas station and we are always looking for something new to do. There is nothing we don't tell each other. My secrets are her secrets and hers are mine. I trust Kylie and I know I can tell her anything without it going around. We love to have fun when we are with each other. We love to laugh.. We love to dance... We love to just hang out... We play guitar.. We have 4 hour long conversations. We literally do EVERYTHING with each other. I hope she know that no matter what happens and no matter how hurt or upset she is she can always come to me for anything. Because She is my BEST FRIEND and I will always be here for her. I Love you Kylie with All my heart And I sure do truly hope you know that!!



As we walk our path of life,
We meet people everyday.
Most are simply met by chance.
But, some are sent our way.

These become special friends
Whose bond we can't explain;
The ones who understand us
And share our joy and pain.

Their love contains no boundaries.
So, even we are apart.
Their presence enhances us
With a warmth felt in the heart.

This love becomes a passageway,
When even the miles disappear.
And so, these friends, God sends our way,
Remain forever near.

No comments:

Post a Comment