Finding True Happiness(:

"It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me and calleth my name and obeyeth my voice and keepeth my commandments shall see my face and know I am"

Well I have been having a hard time with sins and forgivness. I ran accross this scripture and I wasjust filled with warm fuzzies when I read it. I can be forgiven for anything ive done.. nomatter how stupid.. and He will always be there for me. I think sometimes I jsut get into my stubborn bubble and hate to admitt it but.. The lord has done alot for me he really has. I have a wonderful family who loves me and takes care of me and I have amazing leaders and amazing friends that are great examples to me. I may not be the best of person but hey.. who is? No ones perfect and I need to stop trying to be what everyone else wants me to be.
"The best place to look for small changes we can make in the things we do often. and if we can be led by inspiration to choose right things to change consistent obedience will bring great improvement."

D&C 88:63
" Draw nearer unto me and I will draw nearer unto you. seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask and ye shall receive; knock and it shall be open unto you."

No comments:

Post a Comment