Ramble... Ramble... Ramble

Lately I had been upset.. because I didnt think that I would like my new leaders because Im not very good with change. BUT I LOVE Meagan. She has helped me with more than I think she realizes. I have learned alot from both my leaders. I love the example they are to me. I love how Meagan always encourages me to do my best.. and she is always there when I need her. I love her to death. I have also grown alot closer to Michelle and I love it(: She is like AMAZING!! She is so funny and I just love her bright bubbly personality always brightening my day(: Not once have I hung out with Michelle and not had a smile on my face(: ONLY IN AMERICA! haha.. I have also been stuggling with "god" its been a challenge to go to church because to be honest I dont really like it.. I get really bored and I rather stay in bed.. but.. Meagan Has really helped me kinda ish enjoy it. Now that she is my leader I go. but thats really the only reason why. Well and Michelle tells me she will be mad if I dont go. lol But yea its pretty awesome.. maybe one day ill like church again.. but until then I will continue to sleep in sacrament(:

Hmmmm What have I been up to lately?

well I ran the mile in P.E and it was pretty much lame because I got 12:45... which Is really bad... Last year I got a 7:04... yea.. freakin after my surgery I havent really been physically fit.. haha. Ive just been soo lazy!! I need to get back on a healthy path!! Well today I took pictures for Charissa Boultons wedding. It was way fun! I have never taken pictures of a wedding before I had alot of fun and I hope she likes how they turned out! and and and the pie was delicious. Right now I am sitting on the couch.. it is 11:01 and Im kinda hungry. Well? if we are not supposed to have midnight snacks why is ther a light in the fridge? lol Just kidding I dont want to get up:P Well... My friend broke her glasses today... I felt really bad.. but I didnt know what to say... and then I felt even worse because when she told me she ran them over with the car I laughed.. and thats mean.. but I couldnt help it... Does that make me a bad person for laughing..?? well... Ugh... I wont laugh again. Well Its ok.. because I love her tons and she is awesome... So ill make her cookies or something and maybe she will feel better? yea.. maybe? well yea.. I dont know what else to write.. and I feel i have rambled enough. lol goodbye my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment